Pay your loan using a debit card for fast, free convenience
Oregon State Credit Union now offers the convenience of making a payment on an Oregon State Credit Union loan using your debit card from another financial institution. There is no fee for using this method of payment, and you can make a payment on any type of Oregon State Credit Union loan, except mortgage or business loans. It’s a fast, convenient way to pay your vehicle loan, signature loan, credit card or personal line of credit.
- It’s faster than online bill pay.
- It’s faster and more convenient than writing a check.
- It’s faster than transferring funds.
- There is no fee for this service, so you can avoid the fee of “pay by phone.”
- You can make a loan payment from anywhere using your mobile device.
It’s easy! Just sign up for online banking and click the “Transfers” button. To pay from your mobile device, download our mobile app and tap the “More” button. The tool will tell you if you have a loan that is eligible for this payment method.
Need more help? Watch this short video demonstration of how to pay your loan using a debit card.
Back to financial education resourcesGo to main navigation