Phone Access Teller
Phone Access Teller (PAT) lets you access your accounts 24 hours a day using touch-tone prompts or voice commands. A safe, easy way to skip a trip to the branch.
- Use PAT to get your balance, make a transfer or loan payment, get interest information or report a lost or stolen debit or credit card.
Important PAT numbers:
Select option 2
Phone Access Teller helpful tips
- Have your account number and PIN ready, and follow the recorded prompts.
- There is no history information on PAT.
- For best results, wait for the recorded prompt to complete speaking before you enter your account number or PIN.
- Log into your account:
Enter your account number.
Enter your PIN
- You do not need a decimal point when entering dollars and cents. For example, $336.50 should be entered as 33650.
- To return to the main menu, press 9.
- Transfers made after 7:30 p.m. Pacific Time will be posted the next day the credit union is open for business.